The Office for Climate Education is operated by:
- a Strategic committee;
- a Scientific and pedagogical committee;
- an Operational team.
The Strategic board is responsible for steering the OCE. Its president is Pierre Léna and its members are:
- Jean Jouzel, President of Météo et Climat, France;
- Hervé Roquet, Research assistant director of Météo France;
- Daniel Rouan, President of the Foundation La main à la pate, France;
- Marie-Lise Sabrié, Director of the Scientific culture and technologic mission of the Institut National de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD), France.
- Barbara Filtzinger, Responsible for education at the Siemens Stiftung, Germany;
- Peter McGrath, Coordinator of the InterAcademy Partnership (IAP), Italy;
- Pierre Léna, Académie des sciences, Honorary president of the Foundation La main à la pâte, France;
- Hervé le Treut, Director of the Institut Pierre Simon Laplace (IPSL), France;
- Anna Pirani, Head of the technical support unit of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) working group 1, France;
- Stefan Rahmstorf, Professor at the Potsdam-Institut für Klimafolgenforschung (PIK), Germany.
- The Chief executive officer of the Office for Climate Education (OCE).
Scientific and pedagogical committee
In May 2018, the Scientific and Pedagogical Committee is chaired by Eric Guilyardi and Cliona Murphy.
The other members are:
- Juan Carlos Andrade, Pedagogic project officer, Innovec, Mexico;
- Badin Borde, Education project manager, Siemens Stiftung, Germany;
- Stéphan Baillargeon, Director of the Regional pole for science and technology education, Québec, Canada;
- Sanny Djohan, Director of PT Kuark Internasional, Indonesia;
- Eric Guilyardi, Oceanographer and climatologist, Institut Pierre Simon Laplace (IPSL), France;
- Raphaëlle Kounkou, Responsible of the climatology studies at the interregional direction in Ile-de-France Centre, Météo-France;
- Maria Martin, Climate physicist, Potsdam-Institut für Klimafolgenforschung (PIK), Germany;
- Claudia Martinez, Executive Director, Educator Programs and CA Subject Matter Project, Diversity and Engagement, University of California Office of the President, USA;
- Robin Matthews, Oceanographer, technical support unit of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Working Group I, France;
- Hubert Mazurek, Ecologist and geographer, Institut National de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD), France;
- Cliona Murphy, Associate professor and the Institute of Education, Dublin City University, Ireland;
- Minal Pathak, Senior Scientist, technical support unit of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Working Group III, India;
- Elvira Poloczanska, Science Advisor to the IPCC Working Group II Co-Chairs and TSU, Germany;
- Anwar Rumjaun, Director of the Mauritius Institute of Education, Mauritius;
- Jenny Schlüpmann, Physicist, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany;
- Pramod Kumar Sharma, Senior Director of the Foundation for Environmental Education, Danemark;
- Vincent Viguié, Economist, Centre international de recherche sur l’environnement et le développement (CIRED), France;
- Gabrielle Zimmermann, biologist and teacher trainer, Foundation La main à la pâte, France